Homeopathy for animals
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a holistic and individualized treatment. It aims to correct the imbalance of the body by supporting its own healing abilities and thus initiating healing.
According to the homeopathic principle “like cures like”. This means that a medicine that causes symptoms in a healthy person, can improve the same symptoms in an ill person.
Homeopathic medicines are mainly derived from plants, minerals and animals. Manufacturing requirements and controls are as strict as in conventional medicine (GMP). Homeopathic tablets contain lactose and active ingredient. They do not contain binding agents, gluten or pigment. Homeopathic medicines are not synthetic.
According to WHO, homeopathy is the fastest growing alternative medicine treatment in the EU.
Did you know that in Europe conventional medicine and homeopathy complement each other? In Germany, every third doctor uses homeopathy; in France, 90 percent of parents use homeopathy for their children and themselves, and homeopathy is also used in European hospitals.
Homeopathy for Animals?
Each animal is unique, its own valuable entity, and it has its own way of responding to internal and external stimuli. Therefore, the healing process is different with every animal.
Homeopathic treatment is based on interviewing the owner and observing the animal. Homeopathy can help animals in acute and prolonged ailments. Animals respond well to homeopathic treatment.
Homeopathy can help animals with:
– first aid situations: supporting recovery processes, deliveries and different stages of growth
– stress and anxiety
– skin and gastrointestinal problems such as allergies or diarrhoea or bloating
– pain relief
– recurrent inflammation or repeated medication courses
– other medication by giving support
– foreseeable stress situations such as castration, sterilization or when puppy is introduced to its new home.
I’m Camilla Lundqvist, classic homeopath (with diploma) and pharmacist. In addition, I have deepened my knowledge in international homeopathy school, Dynamis. I’m also a member of Association of Finnish Homeopaths.
Homeopathy didn’t come to my life by chance. My grandfather taught me the healing power of herbal medicine and this natural way of treating and strengthening one’s own health. In addition, I learned to appreciate purely cultivated products and all things nature can offer.
To understand the body in a deeper level, I went to study pharmacy which gives me different perspective to the whole system.
Life in countryside and taking care of animals fills my free time. As a homeopath, I have learned immensely through my grandchildren – I’ve had the chance to follow the healing power of homeopathy.
What happens in homeopathic treatment?
The first meeting takes about an hour. We go through the animal’s health and symptoms thoroughly.
You will receive a homeopathic medicine given orally.
After 4–6 weeks, it is checked how the treatment is working and a follow-up plan is made.
If the animal has multiple chronic ailments, the treatment may take longer before the optimal state of health is achieved. If basic condition and health are good, the animal is likely to recover faster.
Please take notice of the following checklist before arriving with your pet:
– Keep your animal on a leash throughout the visit.
– We recommend that dogs have been for a walk and relieved themselves before coming to the treatment.
– Please, take your dog a little further from the entrance to do this. Pet waste must be collected.
– Animals in season or runes, with infectious diseases or parasitic problems, must not be brought to the treatment. In such case, the treatment is given as telephone consultation.
– Horses and other large animals are treated by making stable and farm visits.
Thank you for helping us to create a welcoming atmosphere for all our customers.
Prices for animal homeopathy:
– Treating animals: 80 € (approx. 60 min)
– 24/7 homeopathic helpline 40 € (20 min)
With stable and farm visits, travel expenses are added to the price. Payment: With cash or other method if agreed beforehand. Prices include homeopathic medicine and 24 % VAT.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be made as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours prior to the treatment. If the booked treatment is not cancelled or it is cancelled too late, we will charge full price. If medical certificate is provided, there is no charge.
Vanha Rannikkotie 678, 10710 Snappertuna, Raasepori.
Visits and farm visits only by agreement.
Business ID: 2383892-7.
Leave your email address or phone number so we can contact you.