Made by Kansanlääkintäseura ry
Kalevala bone-setting is a traditional Finnish therapy. In Kalevala bone-setting, the entire support structure of a person from the soles to near the skull is balanced with mobilization treatment. The body is always treated as a whole: the bone-setting does not focus solely on the location of the pain but also the root of the problem.
Kalevala bone-setting improves the ailments and therefore affects the pain and the inconvenience it causes. This improves the performance and quality of life.
The treatment has given very good results for example in the following ailments:
– pain and tension in the shoulder and neck area, including symptoms like migraine, headache, dizziness, visual and auditory disorders
– pain and malposition in the hands: hand aches, shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome
– leg, knee and foot problems: pain and malposition, difference in leg length
– back and pelvic problems: pain, scoliosis, malposition of spine, facet joint disorders
– among other things sciatica, cardiac arrhythmia, shortness of breath, high blood pressure, stomach problems
– facial paresis
– children’s growth pains and club foot.
During the treatment, the customer is wearing only underwear.
Duration: approx. 1.5 h
Price: 70 € (includes VAT 24 %)
Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be made as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours prior to the treatment. If the booked treatment is not cancelled or it is cancelled too late, we will charge full price. If medical certificate is provided, there is no charge.
You can read more about Kalevala bone-setting from following website: http://www.kansanlaakintaseura.fi
Vanha Rannikkotie 678, 10710 Snappertuna, Raasepori.
Visits and farm visits only by agreement.
Business ID: 2383892-7.
Leave your email address or phone number so we can contact you.